Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number – Customer Care: Federal Bank is Being one of the most leading banks in India, Federal Bank has never disappointed its customers. The reason behind the trust of customers is its epitome and amazing service which keeps them connected to the bank. The federal bank offers a huge number of services to its customers such as generation of mini statements, transactions dealing and many more.
In the never-ending list of such services, knowing account balance is the most useful and prominent service. The following are the ways that are very much useful for the customers to get the account balance details.
Federal Bank inquiry by SMS
SMS is not something which has been invented just today or recently but it is convenient to access even for the old age people. So, if you are an account holder at Federal Bank, then you must be glad to know that Federal Bank offers SMS service to its customers. You can follow these steps to get the required information about your account bank balance.
1) Type "ACTBAL <space> account number " and then send the same to 9895088888.
2) You need to send the message only from the registered mobile number.
Federal Bank inquiry by toll-free number. The Federal Bank account holders can make the bank balance inquiry using the toll-free number too.
Luckily, the bank does not offer a single toll-free number but there are two toll-free numbers available for the Federal Bank customers.
1) The first number that you can use for making bank balance inquiry is 1800-425-1199.
2) Another number is 1800-420-1199, which is again a toll-free number.
In toll-free numbers, you will not have to bear any transaction charges.
Federal Bank inquiry by missed call Service
When it comes to missed call service, the Federal bank offers a different number both for checking the account balance as well as for knowing the mini statement of the Federal Bank account.
- Dial 8431900900 on your phone.
- Ring it for a few seconds only to avoid transaction charges.
- Otherwise, the call will get disconnected itself as well.
- After giving a missed call, you will receive a message from the bank stating your account balance.
You need to make sure that you are not sharing your OTPs or passwords either through a call or by any SMS.
Federal Bank inquiry by online banking methods
In the online methods, you can either opt for net banking or mobile banking. The following are a few steps that can be useful for you to access online banking methods.
If you are a Federal bank user and you want to use the net banking website to check the account balance then you can scroll down below.
- Visit the Federal Bank net banking website.
- Open the net banking portal from the official opened website.
- Enter your User name as well as password.
- Afterward, you need to click on the account summary option which will tell you your
When it comes to mobile banking, there are a plethora of mobile applications that can help you in knowing your account balance. The application which can help you to access mobile banking are FedBook Selfie, Fednet, Federal Store, Federal Bank, Federal Corp.
- Among the official applications, you need to download any of these.
- Sign up using your Federal Bank account.
- Login with your account credentials.
- Visit the account summary section and then you will get your account balance details
Apart from that, you can also opt for the mobile UPI applications which are run by the Indian Government only such as BHIM UPI, PhonePe, Googlepay.
- Download any of these UPI apps and register yourself using mobile and account number.
- Keep a strong UPI pin which must not be easy to guess.
- Login using the UPI pin whenever you want to check your account balance.
In the end, we suggest you to not disclose your one time passwords, UPI pin, or other login
credentials with anybody. In this way, you can keep your account safe and sound along with avoiding the bank scams. You do not even need to share your account details in the comment section too.
So guys if you love the Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number – Customer Care post then you can share your views through comment section. You can also share this article with your loved ones.