What online Stores accept checks for Payment: Howdy! If you are looking for Online stores that accept checks for payment, then you are in the right place. This is a well-researched article written to take away your hassles.
Generally, most of the online stores accept various payment methods, most commonly used methods are Credit Card/Debit Card Payments & Internet banking payments. some stores even accept checks during the payment. Below is the list of websites, where you can shop online & pay via check.
What online Stores accept checks for Payment
1. Amazon.com: Amazon allows its customers to pay via checks. During the payment process, you should select the Pay By Check option.
2. ebay.com: eBay also allows its customers to pay via check.
4. Target.com: Target allows its customers to pay via checks. Please be noted, they do not process cash backs for those who pay via check. It’s recommended check their terms & conditions before you proceed with a check as your payment option
5. Walmart.com: Walmart accepts checks at Both Online & In-store.
7. Lowes.com: Lowe’s accept Checks for In-store purchases only. They do not accept checks for Online Purchases.
This is a non-exhaustive list. If you are a resident of the United States, most of the top eCommerce companies do accept Personal Checks, eChecks as payment. Some stores do accept Money orders as well. It is recommended to check the payment information page on the merchant website. Below can also find some top websites who do not accept Check as a payment option.
1. Ikea: Being one of the world’s biggest furniture suppliers, Ikea does not accept checks. You can pay using a debit card/credit card.
Important points to remember, while writing checks for eCommerce Stores:
- Always write the name properly
- Before writing the amount on the check, first, check whether you have sufficient funds in your bank account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, yet you write a check, the check will not be cleared, it will be bounced for non-sufficient funds.
- Bouncing a check for insufficient funds is considered as an offence, you will end up paying penalties, or you may end up in jail as well
Hope the info provided on this was helpful. In case, if you have any queries, or need our assistance, feel free to comment below or contact us. Unable to find the website you are looking for about What online Stores accept checks for Payment? No problem, leave a comment below. We will verify with the website owners, for you.